Search

Home -> Visiting Palma -> Museums and Exhibition Halls

 
 

 

Barceló Foundation

logo Fundació Barceló

Formerly the home of the Marquis of Reguer-Rullan, the building was designed by the architect Bartomeu Ferrà and construction began in 1833. The neo-Gothic mansion has a courtyard and contains features to be seen in many medieval houses in Palma and also in Catalan Gothic architecture.

Address

Street  de Sant Jaume, 4

07012 Palma (Illes Balears)

View in Google Maps View in Google Maps

Contact details

Telephone: 971722467

Additional links

Multimedia gallery

Images

Palma's Courtyards. Fundació Barceló

Date of last modification: 22 of March 2016

© Ajuntament de Palma - Turisme. Street del Socors 22. 07002 Palma (Illes Balears) Telephone: 971 22 59 86 | Fax: 971 22 59 93